Thursday, January 30, 2014

Scripture shared by body of Christ

Jn. 16:33 ... Jesus said ... These things I (the Word) have spoken unto you, that in me (in the Word) ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I (the Word) have overcome the world.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Don't we have trouble in the world?  Don't people say things and do things that grieve us?  They are not of God and John tells us that the whole world lies in wickedness.  (I Jn. 5)

Jesus told us to be of good cheer for HE has overcome the world.  Jesus, the Word of God, overcomes the world.

And we, who are of God and have been given the Spirit of God, overcome the world through HIM, through that word called to our attention by the Spirit of God.  It is that word that puts the fires out inside us when we are troubled.  It is also that word which the gates of hell cannot prevail against.  That word is the foundation for our faith.

When I was building this house where I now live, God gave me a dream and a scripture.  In the dream ...A meteor was outside my kitchen window.  It was just hovering there, standing there.  Then it lifted and went over the house.  I expected to be blown away, destroyed.  But nothing happened.

And I was given the following scripture ... Isaiah 65 ... And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. 22They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.  23They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. 24And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.


God showed me there was going to be a problem.  And it concerned the house.  It looked like I would be destroyed and the house would be taken from me.  That is what I expected.  But that was not going to happen.

The contractor fired the bookkeeper in the middle of the construction.  The new bookkeeper failed to report some expenses until the end of the project.  All of a sudden I was hit with bills for construction that I couldn't pay.  I told the contractor just to put a for sale sign on the house.  He refused to do that.  A member of our church group had the needed money and loaned it to me.  Within 6 months I had repaid the loan in full.  Ten years has passed since then and I still live in this house.  There are no debts on the house.  Everything is completely clear.