Thursday, October 31, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Proverbs 29:25 ... The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe. 

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Hebrews 13 ... Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Putting our trust in God is sometimes turning to God and saying (and meaning), "I choose to trust YOU ... please help me."

God is a Spirit ... How can a spirit help us?  

HE helps us by giving us a word from God on the issue at hand ...  And that Word God gives is so powerful even the gates of hell cannot stand against it.