Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Matthew 13:44-46 ... Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. 45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: 46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


I was born again August 5, 1975.  The Holy Spirit spoke to me saying:  "Joan, you know all those mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."  I was shocked!  I had no idea until this moment those were sin.  I was changed immediately.

Then a few nights after this, while sleeping,  I was transported into heaven.  I was with God, with Jesus, and with the Holy Spirit.  I saw no images of them.  It was a relationship in Spirit.  But I knew I was with them.  At that time, I was "merged" into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word.  It was wonderful.  I was aware that no experience on this earth could ever equal what had happened to me.  No human marriage could ever equal this.  Nothing could ever equal this.

A few nights later, exactly the same thing happened again ... I was transported into heaven and merged into Jesus, The Word.

I was on fire!

For each of us, there is no experience equal to being born again and belonging to God.  No amount of money can equal this.  The rich and famous die and are gone from this earth and when I hear that I always wonder, "What now?" concerning them.  What did all their time on earth mean?

No relationship on this earth equals what happened to us when we were born again.  No mate can equal this.  No child can equal this.  No friends can equal this.

The relationship with God is above all people and things.  Nothing comes close to it.  So we do what we have to do to maintain that relationship while we live on this earth. We do not allow anyone or anything to get in the way of our relationship with God through Jesus and the Holy Spirit.