Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I am never alone

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I awake each morning and I know immediately I am not alone.  Every morning I am aware of the Holy Spirit being in me as I awake.  I am not alone.  I am never alone.  I know God, THE WORD, the Holy Spirit are there in me and watching over me.  I know I will never be alone.

This is the way each real Christian should feel and what we know.

I Jn. 1 ... That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) 





Notice as John speaks here he refers to THE WORD of life ... He is speaking of the man, Jesus, who appeared in the flesh on this earth for a brief number of years, but John calls Him "The Word" ... and truly that is the name of Jesus ... THE WORD.

When I read Jesus Christ in the New Testament, I automatically translate that to THE WORD.

Jn. 1:14 ... And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,

But THE WORD was there with God before the creation of the heavens and the earth and all things.

When THE WORD was made flesh, HE was given the name "Jesus" ... and for that brief time HE walked on this earth under the name Jesus ... But HIS name is THE WORD.

Some people want a physical image of a man to worship.  But I always know Jesus as THE WORD.  

And Jesus said this of Himself:  Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 23But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. Jn. 4

When we take the Bible and seek out a scripture and think on that scripture and examine that scripture and structure ourselves by that scripture in an appropriate way, we, like John, "handle THE WORD."  And like John, THE WORD is manifested to us as we do this.

We don't see Jesus today in the flesh as a physical human but nevertheless we "see" Jesus in Spirit each time we handle THE WORD OF GOD  for Jesus is THE WORD.

Jesus is more real to me as THE WORD than HE is as a human form.  I know HIM as THE WORD and I know HIM by THE WORD.  HE is THE WORD.

HE lives in me as HIS Spirit ... HE is with me continually living in me constantly.  I am never alone and I understand this.