Sunday, October 20, 2013

Meditation examples

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psalm 9:7 ... The LORD shall endure for ever.

HE (THE WORD) was there before the heavens and earth.

He (THE WORD) will be there after the heavens and earth are destroyed.

I Peter 1:25 ... But the word of the Lord endureth for ever.

=================

Meditation:  Pam Padgett

Psalm 103:2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth  thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

redeem:  buy back, keep back, free from what distresses or harms

destruction: damage beyond repair, ruin, kill. destroy

God keeps me, and frees me, from things that would damage, ruin, or destroy me ... such as plans I had for my life before being born again, corruption at job, redeems me from lies of the devil by Holy Spirit bringing truth in the matter

And God surrounds me with lovingkindness and tender mercies ....  
God has given me the Holy Spirit living in me 
Every day, all day, God is with me and cares for me
All my sins are forgiven, paid for by the blood of Jesus
God gives me wisdom ... in decisions I need to make, how to deal with problems, what to do
God has led me, and continues to lead me ... careers, where I live, retirement, even in seemingly small things each day