Sunday, October 6, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 124:6-8 ... Blessed be the Lord, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth. 7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
8 Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.


Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


They are like lions ... seeking meat to devour ... desiring to spread their words to us and eat us up.

But God, by HIS Spirit, shows us the truth that we would not be given over to their teeth.  God cares for our soul.  God is our help and our God who made both heaven and earth is well able to keep us.

God restores our soul.  Often after harmful things are spoken, God will give me HIS antidote to uproot the poison delivered by that person.  God's healing is usually by reminding me of a scripture which restores me after the attack.

Psa. 23 ... The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.   3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.