Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Meditation example:

Meditation:  Joan Boney

Psa. 22:31 ... They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.


I was born again August 5, 1975 ... shortly after this, I was taken into heaven in the night as I slept.  I knew I was with God, with Holy Spirit, with Jesus.  (saw no images)  At that time I was "merged into the body of Jesus" ... made one with the Word of God.

I had no idea what this meant.  At the time this happened I thought it happened to all Christians.  I was on fire.  I no longer cared about anything other than THE WORD of God.  I owned a business at that time.  I had 3 very competent women who worked for me.  I didn't even have to go into the shop.  All I had to do was the buying for the shop.  I just stayed home and read the Bible and went to various church services.  That is all I cared about.

A few nights after the first experiences of being taken into heaven, the same thing happened again exactly as the first happening.  It was in the night as I slept.  I was taken into heaven.  I knew I was with God, with Jesus, with the Holy Spirit although I saw no images.  I was again "merged into the body of Jesus", made one with THE WORD of God.

I continued studying Bible for the next 4 years and finally was persuaded to close my business to go into ministry "full time".  I had no salary.  I lived off the money made from the merchandise of the business until God established other money for me, about a year later.

I did not go to work for any church group.  I didn't have a salary from a church group.  I set up a "ministry" with the Federal Government of USA although at that time I was just staying home and reading Bible.

Six month after closing my business, I was asleep in the night and a very loud voice spoke 3 words to me:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS" ...  KWJS was obviously call letters to either radio station or TV.  It turned out to be radio.  Within a week of hearing this, I was broadcasting on radio, 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week.  I added several stations after that one stations and was on radio from coast to coast within about a year.  I traveled to the cities where I was on radio and had meetings.  Money to pay for radio broadcasts was given through offerings from radio audience.  At that time, I took small salary of $400 per month and ministry paid rent for my apartment in Dallas, $190 per month.  Everything else went into paying for the radio broadcasts.  I did this for a few years.

From that time to this, God has shown me exactly what to do when HE wanted something done.  In March, 2012, I had a dream and was shown to go on Internet and do these writings.  Within 3 days of the dream, the blog was set up and we were publishing the writings you see now.

God has seen that I have all that I need during all these 30+ years.  God has abundantly provided for me.  I have no want.  I have no debt.

This week I received my monthly VISA credit card bill.  There was plenty to pay both my personal bill and the ministry bill.  (I stopped taking salary from ministry a few years ago although scripturally I have right to take salary from ministry if I choose to do so.  I Cor. 9:13   Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel. )

I receive $764 per month social security from US government.  That is plenty to pay for food, secular books, music CD's.  I don't need clothing.  I don't go anywhere except grocery store.  I have 2 sets of slacks for that.  I have a 20 year old car which runs well.  I have good mechanic.  I don't go anywhere but grocery so don't need much in car.

When I got VISA bill, I paid $400 for personal expenses and still had $300 left over.  This is typical.  I rejoiced greatly.  I had plenty to pay my bill.  The ministry had plenty to pay utilities and such on property which is owned by ministry.  There was plenty!  I really rejoiced.

Not only have all needs been taken care of for all these years but I've been allowed to have very good sound system which I use daily and greatly enjoy.  

It is all amazing to me.  God withholds "no good thing" from me.  I have so much, yet so little.  (Little when I don't need it like in clothes.)

The house I live in is very nice.  The contractor provided for this project was very good and even 10 years after the building of the house I can call and he will send someone over immediately to take care of problems that arise.

I was provided an excellent "sound guy" to advise me about sound equipment.  After the first two items, David began selling me other items at cost.  Amazing.  I permits me to move into sound that I never dreamed of.

All these things are done for me by God.  I am surrounded by abundance.

Eph. 3... Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.