Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Proverbs 3:5-6 ... Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)

It all starts with turning to God in prayer.  If you try to reason out your problems you are in danger.  But when you turn to God in prayer and hear from HIM by HIS Spirit and do what HE says, it's over ... the problem is taken care of even before the action is fulfilled ... This is the only way I know of to overcome.  In the book of Revelation each one of the 7 churches were admonished to overcome.

In 2011, my cat had to be put to sleep.  That day, I was stricken with horrible grief.  That night I called out to God ... "I can't stand this ... please help me."

Instantly I was reminded of the Internet and was led to go on Internet and find a Siamese cat breeder and call that person and see about getting another cat.  I did this.  And immediately the grief over Samantha was gone forever.  Never again did I have a single moment of grief over her!  It was a miracle.  I called the breeder on Saturday morning and she said she could have a kitten to me by Wednesday.  That is the step I took.