Sunday, October 20, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Philippians 2:12-13 ... Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Obedience to the word given us by the Spirit of God ... and eating and drinking the word of God given daily by the Spirit of God is critical to keeping oil in our lamps and remaining constantly ready for the return of Jesus.

Our steps are ordered by the Lord as we meditate daily in that word given us by God by HIS Spirit.  So we go in the right direction and stay on the right path daily as we think on that word given by God and as we make appropriate changes in our lives. 

Work out your own salvation ... To me this means I need to guard my assignment given by God.  I need to turn to God and structure my life in order to be able to follow HIM.  Keeping myself from things and even people who would pull me off course, especially when God shows me to avoid such. 

I am a servant of God.  So I keep myself ready to serve HIM when I am shown by HIM something.