Sunday, October 13, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 34:4 ... I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Many fears come to us as we live on this earth.  Often we want to run and hide and ignore the fearful thought.  This will not work.

What will work is taking that fear to God and laying that fear out before God in prayer, asking God to show us if there is something we should do.

Often when I do this, God will bring to my mind something that is an antidote to the fear.  This removes the fear from me.  Occasionally I will be reminded of some action I need to take.

Recently I felt something was wrong though there wasn't any pain, I just felt bloated.  I turned to God and had one word brought to my mind ... "Water" ...

I hadn't been drinking water.  I drank coffee and iced tea but when I got water it had such a bad taste to me I just let it set beside me and finally poured it out.

After this word came to me, I went to grocery and purchased bottles of water and began drinking one 16oz bottle per day.  I found the bottled water had good flavor and I had no problem drinking it and within a day there was a change within my body so I kept doing this daily.

I Thess. 5:21 ... Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (Be sure to hold fast that which proves itself to be good!)

Please read:  Booklet #2:  Dealing with Destructive Thoughts