Thursday, October 3, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 119:151 ... Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


The Holy Spirit is THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH ... If we start to dissemble (mislead) in order to benefit ourselves we know this is not of God nor of the Holy Spirit which is TRUTH.

James 3:17 ...  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.


Hyprocrisy means:  to pretend, to act a part which is not true, to mislead for your own perceived advantage.

When I am with a person and come away and am reminded of something I didn't say, often I am reminded of that to show me truth and it was not for the other person.  When it is for the other person I am reminded of that as I am speaking to the other person.  Then I most likely should share it with that person.