Thursday, October 10, 2013

Meditation examples

Meditation:  Joan Boney

Phil. 2:1 ... If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,

Fellowship of the Spirit:   Fellowship is communication with ... The Spirit of God is in me.  I am never alone.  He does not leave me.  He does not forsake me.  He is in me and communicates the will of God and the thoughts of God to me continually.

Jn. 15:3 ... Jesus says ... Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.


Jn. 14 ... Jesus says ... If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.



The Spirit of Jesus which is in me speaks the thoughts of Jesus to me.  Jesus "comes to me" by HIS Spirit and by that which the Spirit speaks.  The Spirit is in me.

Jn. 14 ... He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. 22Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? 23Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Fellowship of the Spirit is paying attention to that spoken by the Spirit of God, taking appropriate action based on that which is spoken by the Spirit.