Friday, October 4, 2013

God helps us

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

My ceiling fan broke.  It could not be repaired so I bought another ceiling fan.  But when it was turned onto the medium setting it made a noise.  I could see it wobbling a little. The noise was a problem to me because it is in the room where I do Bible reading and I found it difficult to concentrate because of the fan noise.

But I was going to do nothing ... It is nearing winter and I will not need a ceiling fan from about November until April.  So I thought I would just do nothing and perhaps replace the fan next year.

But I believe God intervened to change this plan.  The new plan was to call John where I purchased the fan and ask him to see if the manufacture would send another fan and let me return the one I have.  This plan worked.  The electrician installed the replacement fan and it works correctly and there is no noise at all.

This plan (which I believe to have been from God in this matter) was so much better than my plan. Had I waited I would have had to pay for the new fan.  And I would have had this hanging over me all winter.   Each time I noticed the fan I would think of what I was going to have to do. Now it is fixed and my mind is free.