Friday, October 18, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

John 8:42-47 ...  Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Recently I met a man who quoted one scripture after another.  At first I thought he might be a pastor and I even said this to him.

The problem was this:  He began to speak more to me and then he put forth incorrect doctrines and added things to the scripture ... by this I knew this man was a "false teacher" ... The devil was his father just as Jesus said in the above.

This man went away and later on phone he said, "I want to ask you two questions."  I stopped him and told him to ask God for it is God who gives us understanding.  I know he did not do this for he ended up railing out at me ... I just put him away from me and would read none of his emails and I wouldn't answer his phone call if he tried to call me.

This is what Paul told us to do in the church if a man who is called a brother is a "railer" ...

I Cor. 5 ... But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. 12For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?  13But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person. 

I don't counsel such when I see them in the church groups ... I don't pray for them ... I just put them away from me as Paul said to do.

When they come to me and say to me ... "I disagree with you ..."  I just put them away.  They didn't turn to God and commit their confusion to God with a good, pure heart.  They just want to be heard in their disagreement and condemn themselves. And they want to strike out against me personally as the Pharisees struck out at Jesus.  I don't have any more to do with such.  They rail out and Paul said just put them away.  That is what I do.