Thursday, October 3, 2013

God does as HE wills

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

God hardened Pharaoh's heart so he would not let the people of God go. This was done so God could show God His mighty powers that HIS people would see that HE is God.

This appears a number of times in the account in Exodus.

Ex. 9:12 ... And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had spoken unto Moses.

Ex. 10:20 ...But the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go.

Ex. 10:27 ... But the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he would not let them go.


Ex. 11:10 ... And Moses and Aaron did all these wonders before Pharaoh: and the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go out of his land.

Ex. 14:4 ... And I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so.


God then parted the Red Sea and the children of Israel walked through the Red Sea on dry ground and Pharaoh and his 600 chariots came into the Red Sea after them.  And the Lord made the wheels of the chariots fall off and then the men wanted to flee for they said the hand of the Lord with with Israel.  The power showed God.  Then God made the sea come back and downed them all.

God killed all the first born of Egypt.

God sees differently from man.

Isaiah 55 ... For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.




One person is created to destruction and another to honor, explains Paul.

Romans 9 ... They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. 9For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son. 10And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; 11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.   13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14What shall we say then?  Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God?  Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?  21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:  23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?


When I hear a person say:  "Oh, my God would never do that ..."

I always think:  "What a fool you are."

Jesus said:  for my Father is greater than I.  Jn. 14:28