Sunday, July 15, 2012

When they "prove" there is no God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I received email from someone who said he had proved there was no God ... I did not reply to his email but I thought, "What is that ground you are standing on right now?"

The heavens and the earth testify of God.

A few days ago, I was reading a secular book and a child asked his father, "How you know there is a God."  How do you prove there is a God?  Immediately I thought of the heavens and the earth which proves God. And the God we believe in created the heavens and the earth!

I only saw my father cry one time.  He had a stroke and was in hospital at end of his life.  He was crying.  I went to him and he explained to me that he was crying because of his concern about his brother, Tom.  His brother said there was no God.  My dad was a very soft spoken man but he said something like this to Tom.  "How can you think that ... look around you ... look at the sky ... look at the earth ... some had to create all this."

The apostle Paul says ... For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:  Romans 1

The ground we walk on proves God.