Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Speaking with harshness when needed

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I spoke with harshness with a man who said he is a minister.  He fled.  In thinking about this, I was wondering if I spoke too sharply to him and then I was reminded of Pam.  When she first came across my path I spoke very sharp correction to her.  She repented of what she said was being a very puffed up type of letter she had written to me.  And I knew that if this man was of God, he would repent and come back and talk with me exhibiting another spirit.

And I was reminded of how Paul spoke sharply to the church when needed.

For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults: 21And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed. II Cor. 12

I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to all other, that, if I come again, I will not spare: II Cor. 13

(In this example, we see the devil bringing thoughts to accuse  ... and the Holy Spirit bringing truth to set us straight in the matter at hand and to show us the will of God and to keep us on track.)