Sunday, July 1, 2012

Finding a field of gold

Pam Padgett ... teacher

Dream – June 28, 2012
I was talking (I think on the phone) with a young man who reads messages on the Jesus Ministries Exhortations blog.  A couple times as we spoke he said
“this may sound strange …”, but then would stop himself and say that it wouldn’t seem strange to me.  One time this had to do with corrupt ministers.  He spoke of one minister in particular who apparently was known for singing a particular song.  The young man said how much it bothered him to hear what this minister was doing, and said he couldn’t even stand to hear him sing this song.  This young man had obviously read the messages about corrupt ministers and recognized this is what he had been seeing as well. 

At another point he again said
“this may sound strange …” but then stopped and said it wouldn’t seem strange to me.  Again, it was something that had been addressed in messages on the blog but which isn’t typically taught in churches today, but I don’t remember what it was. 

I wanted for us to be able to stay in touch with this young man and suggested email.  He said he uses the internet, even having his own internet servers, but prefers not to use email so hasn’t set up an email server. 


  (The way he recognized the messages, and knew I would recognize what he said, reminded me of Joan’s “password” dream)


Comments by Joan Boney ... Several years ago, God gave me a dream where we were at war.  The problem was everyone dressed the same way so it was difficult to recognize those who were in our army.  So God gave us a password.  When we spoke, those on the side of God recognized us by the password.  And when they spoke, we recognized them.  (The Word of God spoken by the Spirit of God is that password ... so many in churches praise their church and their minister but you don't hear them speak what God has said to them.  And the same is true with many "ministers".  They speak many high sounding words but often their words are like clouds that produce no rain, not from the Spirit of God.)

Concerning Pam's dream where the young man recognized us by the writings on internet ... This was very encouraging to me.  Mostly the people who have contacted me are people who want something from me.  So it encourages me and comforts me to know someone out there really loves the word of God and has stumbled onto a field full of gold and recognizes it and rejoices in the messages from the Spirit of God.

And the Holy Scriptures tell me the following:  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
I Cor. 15:58


I know our writings are not in vain.  First, I know it was God who put us on the blog and led us to do this work on Internet.  God gave me a dream showing me a "nice little voice" which would allow us to function as the church sharing things of God with each other.  Two days after this dream, I had the "blog" called to my attention.  Three days after the dream, we were publishing on the Internet.  It is very important to be directed by God to do something and to be fully persuaded God wants you to do what you are doing.  If that is the case, your "labor" will not be in vain.  

Also we are not trying to get anything from you.  We are trying to give something valuable to you and trying to turn you to God in everything.  And we are trying always to share with you those things given to us by the Spirit of God.

====================