Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nothing hidden from God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

And Saul spake to Jonathan his son, and to all his servants, that they should kill David. 2But Jonathan Saul’s son delighted much in David: and Jonathan told David, saying, Saul my father seeketh to kill thee: now therefore, I pray thee, take heed to thyself until the morning, and abide in a secret place, and hide thyself:   I Samuel 19

When HE sent his disciples out into the world, Jesus said ... Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.  Mt. 10:26

The Holy Spirit in us guides us into all truth about issues of this present life.

We have information given us from God as needed.  We just need to focus on what God has shown us for it is truth.

For example:  After my mother died, my cousin wanted me to move to Albuquerque where she lives. But God gave me a dream showing me I could not go though my cousin's house.  So I moved to Lubbock, Texas.  And this has been a good place for me to live.

There is a woman from Bridge Center that I felt drawn toward like a daughter.  And I often felt kindly toward this woman.  But then God gave me a dream showing me this woman was having sex with another woman.  (I don't believe she is doing that but what she is doing is like that in the sight of God and God warns me about her so I would not be deceived concerning her.)  ... Several months passed and I began again to feel kindly toward this woman.  She has 3 cute dogs which I find appealing since I am animal lover.  I even considered talking with her.  But just as I considered this, God gave me another dream about her.  In this dream, I was walking down hall and met this woman. This woman was even worse than she had been before. She was very short and very fat and very deformed.  She could hardly walk she was so deformed.  I knew this was the truth about her.  She was much worse and it would not be a good thing to try to talk with her.  I left her alone.


Another example:  There had been a woman among our church group who was very destructive. She was removed from our group.   Recently God gave me a dream showing me "negative" concerning her and I knew there had been no change and she is still destructive.  I know God will show me her condition even though I'm not around her.

The times are very dangerous now.  I think we are living in the times Paul spoke of as "perilous".  II Tim. 3

And I believe God has shown me what we must do to endure these times.  We must learn to live the following two scriptures.

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Phil. 3

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil   Mt. 6:34

We must learn to live in the present, between the past and future.  


I have made several copies of these two scriptures to keep them around my house so I can focus on them throughout the day and learn to live them.  I know they are critical in area of keeping my mind controlled and also living in peace.

Pam used to work for Fed Ex and when she first started working there the company allowed them to fly on the cargo planes in the jump seat which was in the cockpit with the pilots.  On one flight, an automated voice began to say, "Pull up ... Pull up ... Pull up".  The pilot took immediate action pulling the nose of the plane up toward the sky.

Sometime after this, Pam said she began to allow her mind to wander to what might happen in future and also began to think of things she had done in past and she heard ... "Pull up ... pull up ... pull up"  And she got control of her mind and focused on present.

We are going to have to learn to live in the present to endure.  We cannot allow our minds to race forward into what might happen in the future.  Nor can we wallow in what we have done wrong in the past.

It will take discipline, but we can do it if we set our minds to do it and if we meditate in the above scriptures day and night.  For meditating in the scriptures enables us to do the scriptures.

Jesus says ... Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: 15For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. Lk. 21