Friday, July 6, 2012

Choosing eternal damnation

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

But if ye shall still do wickedly, ye shall be consumed ... I Samuel 12:25

The word "consumed" is very revealing.

Consumed ... means ... To have all your attention and energy ... To be burned up with your desire ...

I have seen ministers consumed by personal ambition.  I have seen them choose eternal damnation in order to achieve world wide fame in ministry.  For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Mt. 16:26 ...Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. 15Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.  Mt. 23

I have seen individuals who call themselves Christians give themselves over to various desires only to be able to think of nothing but that personal desire, again choosing hell rather than God.

It is amazing but all along the way, the past 34 years, God has given me various instructions and when I have kept those instructions I have lost popularity among the masses in church circles.  God has saved me from "great achievement" in ministry circles.  I continually thank God for this.

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation,  Phil. 2