Monday, July 9, 2012

Failure that is really success

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In the early 80's, God gave me the following dream.

There was a piece of land.  All of a sudden, one entire piece of it broke off and slid away.  Then another piece went ... then another ... then another.  It was terrible to see.  Then I heard these words, "It will be all right through January but in February it will break loose."

I shared this on radio and at all my meetings.


February came and went and nothing happened.

I looked to be a false prophet.

But one thing to consider.  I didn't hear the year this was to happen.

I was headed to fame in ministry when this happened and thousands of people left me.  But it ended up working to my benefit.  Big time ministry is a direct way to corruption.  Ego gets out of control and many works are done and financial needs escalate and fund raising techniques are needed to support the excessive works.  I was spared all that.  And the various deceptive techniques in getting money from people lead the minister straight to eternal damnation as he spreads around the world.

What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Mt. 16:26

And Jesus said to the "ministers" ... Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.  Mt. 23:15