Monday, July 16, 2012

The better way to go

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. Psa. 118:8

My cousin is 6 years older than I.  She is filled with her own wisdom.  When I read the above scripture I was reminded of something she often says.  She has two sons.  She often says it is better to have a daughter for daughters take care of you when you get old.  She delights in saying this and repeats it at each opportunity.  (Even comparing sons and daughters this is not always true.)

But it is better to trust in the Lord rather than to trust in humans.

We have promises that God will be our guide even unto death.  For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death. Psa. 48:14

We have promises that God will provide all our need.  Paul said ...But my God shall supply all your need  Phil. 4:19

It is better to trust in God.