Wednesday, January 9, 2013

When people cross themselves

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I especially hate seeing people cross themselves.

Each time I see this I say the same thing:  "Damn Catholic Church!"  (For I believe that is where it originated ... no where in Bible is crossing yourself mentioned.  It was all an addition to religion by man and as such is evil.)

Tonight I saw this on TV and immediately I heard following which I believe was from Holy Spirit:  "They do this because that is something they can do themselves."

The masses of people love to do religious types of symbols if it is something they can do without having to turn to and depend upon God.

We also see this in religious type of lighting of candles ... not in Bible at all but religious types who do not know God love to do it because again it is something they can do themselves without God.  In essence they become their own god in the matter.  And to many it makes them seem godly.  It is abomination.