Sunday, January 13, 2013

Paying attention to what God shows you

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The Holy Spirit dwells in those of us who belong to God.

Four things the Holy Spirit does in us:


... HE teaches us all things
... HE reminds us of everything Jesus says to us (scriptures/dreams/thoughts)

Mt. 14:26 ... But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 

... HE guides us into all truth
... HE shows us things to come

Jn. 16:13 ... Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Shortly after I was born again in 1975, God called my attention to the above scriptures and what the Holy Spirit does in me and for the past 30+ years I have recognized this and have focused on this for the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth and speaks truth.

So the truth about the person I am viewing is not what that person says about himself but is that which the Holy Spirit has shown me about the person.

Recently a woman told me she was just trusting in God's mercy for herself.  But what God showed me through 4 dreams is this woman is not getting better but worse.  This is a woman who greatly focuses on her physical appearance.  In a dream, I was shown this woman dyed her hair red.  She had strange little curls on each side.  A man was standing there admiring her and he said, "Now you will really be able to attract men."  (I knew she was trying to attract "man-kind" through what she did to herself and she was trying by her appearance to make other humans think well of her as the world does.)

Another woman is striving to excel and is putting herself with people who have excelled in her desired area.  I'm sure she considers herself to be rising to top.  But what God showed me in a dream is this woman is like a very fat dwarf and can hardly walk she is so deformed.  She is not getting better but worse though many humans would think she is better because she looks better and seems to be achieving.

A few nights ago, God showed me in a dream my neighbor is committing suicide and all those who have gathered with her in her house are being destroyed.  I saw, in the dream, her house was on fire.  (Several years ago, this woman became angry with me and refused to listen to apology.  She has not spoken to me since this happened about 8 years ago although I tried to communicate with her but she refused.)

These people might dress great and look great to others, but I know the truth about them is what God says.  I don't have to ask these people how they are doing.  I know how they are doing because of what God has shown me about them.  They may look great, appear great, say they are doing well, but the truth is in that which God has said.

Learn to pay attention to that which God says through HIS Spirit.  Focus on that for it is truth.  And by that you will not deceive yourself about these people.