Monday, January 14, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Colossians 1:12-14 ... Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Psalm 34:4 ... I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34:19 ... Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 121:5 ... The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.

John 8:31-32 ... Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.