Saturday, January 19, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 16:11 ... Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

1 Corinthians 10:13 ... There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

2 Peter 3:13 ... Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Philippians 2:12-13 ... Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

1 John 5:20 ... And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Psalm 119:105 ... Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.