Thursday, January 24, 2013

This world cannot compare to what lies ahead

Pam Padgett ... teacher

Yesterday I recalled a dream I had many years ago, in approximately 1977 ...

There was a large number of us wearing white robes in the presence of God, although I didn't see God in the dream.  We were all praising God ... that was our entire focus.  Although we saw each other, our attention was not drawn to one another, but to God.  I was happy there were so many of us praising God, because HE is so worthy of praise.  It was wonderful there

(I didn't want to wake up from the dream; I kept wanting to go back, rather than waking up to this world.) 

Although its been around 35 years since having this dream, it is still so clear to me how wonderful it was in the dream. 

We can sometimes get caught up in activities, things, and relationships of this world.  But nothing of this world is nearly as wonderful as what God has prepared for us and being with HIM forever.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.