Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How old is old?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

One day, when I still played bridge, I overheard the director ask:  How old is old?  (How old do you have to be before you are old?)

I replied:  Seventy.

She was shocked:  "Seventy?" she exclaimed.

I replied:  "That's what the Bible says."

Psalm 90:10 ... The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.




It is good to know when you are old.  I am 75.  I know I am old.  I don't try to do things one would do at age of 30.  It would be foolish.

I have many invitations from pastors in India to go to India and speak.  I know I cannot travel.  This is something I would have loved doing at a younger age.  To do it now would be foolishness.  And I know God has shown me not to travel at this point in time.  I always tell them this.  (I travel now through internet and go all over world sharing these messages.)

Psa. 90:12 ... So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom