Thursday, January 10, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Matthew 7:13-14 ... Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Psalm 56:3 ... What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

Psalm 56:11 ... In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

Psalm 119:103-105 ... How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! 104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

1 Peter 2:9-10 ... But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Psalm 119:59 ... I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.