Tuesday, January 8, 2013

John 10

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jesus said:  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. 30I and my Father are one. John 10

In the above scripture, the words in italics were added by the translators of the KJV.  When you read KJV and see a word in italics that is what it means.

If we remove the italics in verse 28 it reads:  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of my hand. 

This makes more sense to me.  For what Jesus is telling us is "Neither shall any pluck you out of My hand."

No man ... no thing ... nothing shall pluck you out of MY hand, says Jesus.  The circumstances of this life will not remove you.  No man will remove you.  Nothing shall remove you.