Saturday, January 12, 2013

Turned away in day of judgment

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In the day of judgment many will be turned away by Jesus for they came to Him with their own works which were not authored by God.

Mt. 7 ... Jesus said:  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them,  I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So in the New Covenant, we "labor" to enter into HIS rest, ceasing from our own works and doing only that which God, by HIS Spirit, tells us to do.  If we are of God, we can to this through turning to God in prayer, confirming through prayer each work before doing the work.

God brings ideas to us by His Spirit.  But the devil also brings ideas to us and devil's ideas often seem to be so religious.  So we have to determine which spirit has spoken. We do this through prayer and through waiting until God shows us.

For example:  One day this year, an idea came to me to write a book, sharing things of God.  This would be very easy for me to do.  It even seems like a good idea.  But is this idea from God?  I prayed.  And after prayer, I was reminded of one word which showed me the will of God.  I was reminded of "copy right"  I knew immediately the idea to write a book was not of God.  A copyright prohibits the distribution of written materials.  I knew anything given to me by God was to be freely shared with the people.  I don't want to stop anyone from copying what I write.  I want them to be free to copy anything I write and share it with others.

This example should show us how important it is to try the spirit that brings the idea to us.

I get so many emails from people who set out to do something thinking it is God who has led them to do the work and yet they cannot do the work and end up pleading with me for money or pleading with me to show them how they can do the work which they say is of God.


I know it is not God who led them in these cases for when God tells me to do something, HE makes the way for me to do the work.

I know they have foolishly (blindly) followed a religious type spirit which seems like God.  Also often their own ego gets involved, thinking God has spoken to them to do HIS work.


Remember what Jesus said:  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them,  I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Mt. 7

It is a very serious matter to jump out and try to do a work that ends up being authored by a religious spirit that is not of God.

I've seen so many people do this.