Thursday, February 12, 2015

Psalm 11 ... Prayers to God & Promises of God to both the righteous and the wicked

1 In the Lord put I my trust:
 

how say ye to my soul,
Flee as a bird to your mountain?
2 For, lo, the wicked bend their bow,
they make ready their arrow upon the string,
that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.
3 If the foundations be destroyed,
what can the righteous do?
 

4 The Lord is in his holy temple,
the Lord 's throne is in heaven:
his eyes behold,
his eyelids try, the children of men.
 

5 The Lord trieth the righteous:
but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
 

6 Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
and an horrible tempest:this shall be the portion of their cup.
 

7 For the righteous Lord loveth righteousness;
his countenance doth behold the upright.


==========

Comments by Joan Boney

In Psalm 11, we see promises of God to both the righteous and to the wicked.

To the wicked, God promises:  but the wicked and him that loveth violence His soul hateth.
6 Upon the wicked He shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
7 For the righteous Lord loveth righteousness;


God loves righteousness therefore we see by the above scripture these things are brought upon the wicked because it is righteous for these things to come upon the wicked

Revelation 16 ...  1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man:and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.


A righteous God must have righteousness toward both the wicked and the just.  Justice is righteousness in the sight of God.

One thing God sends upon the wicked is snares ...

A snare is a trap.  A snare is a thing likely to lure or tempt someone into harm or error.  It precedes his destruction.

The man who deceives people thinking he will gain some personal advantage brings destruction upon himself and is rewarded harm for his act.

Gal. 6 ...  7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked:for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Romans 12 ... 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath:for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

God will reward those who bless us and God will reward those who curse us.

Recently I had a water leak under my sink.  The garbage disposal had been replaced a week or so before I noticed the leak.  I liked the plumber who installed the garbage disposal.  I called to have him come fix the leak.  He came within the hour.  He fixed the leak and would not charge me anything though I really tried to pay him.  I think he thought the leak was caused by his work on the disposal but I didn't think this.  Nevertheless, he would not take money.  I believe this is an example of those who "bless" us and I believe God will reward such a man.

 In another situation, I believe a man deliberately defrauded me in a business deal when I was purchasing merchandise from him.  I believe God will repay this man if he did act fraudulently.  And the way God led me in this matter is just to accept the act against me and move forward, not trying to cause the merchant to make it right.  God showed me to just replace the faulty item with a new item and pay for it myself with money that had accumulated from my social security check from the past months.  I had plenty to pay for the item and I just had the installers remove the faulty item so I would not be reminded of this man when I saw the item.  It is over, both for him and for me.

==========

Concerning the righteous ...

Psalm 11 ...  The Lord is in his holy temple,
the Lord 's throne is in heaven:
his eyes behold,
his eyelids try, the children of men.
5 The Lord trieth the righteous:


...7 For the righteous Lord loveth righteousness;
his countenance doth behold the upright.


I know I have been "tried" by God more than once.  It turned out to my benefit and in one case greatly to my benefit and I continually thank God for what HE did in the matter.

This happened in 1982.  I was on radio from coast to coast in the United States and was very popular with increasingly large crowds attending meetings when I spoke.  At one point, I heard the following from God by the Holy Spirit:  "The foundation is laid.  Now we're really going to move."  

By that word, I imagined all kinds of wonderful things since the numbers of people hearing the radio broadcasts and attending the meeting was already large and getting larger.

But ..... God says ....

Isaiah 55 ...  8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways,
and my thoughts than your thoughts.


God's idea of "moving" and my idea of "moving" were very different and what happen tried me greatly.

God, by HIS Spirit, spoke the following to me ... over and over ... "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

Then God began showing me sins that were being committed by various big name ministers.  I tried to get the message to these ministers but when I couldn't reach them because they had isolated themselves, I just spoke the message about them on my radio broadcast, telling of the sin and naming them by name.  Then they got the message!

Their followers hated me.  Hate mail poured in.


At one point, God gave me a dream showing me these church people would do me great harm if they could get at me.  And God told me not to go out until I saw Exodus 15 ... I cancelled all meetings planned for 1982 and stayed home and continued radio broadcasts throughout the United States.

But it was certainly a trial for me.  I had been so popular and "loved" among the various churches.  Now I was hated and despised.


Jesus told his disciples the following:

Jn. 16 ...  1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2 They shall put you out of the synagogues:yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

I really believe God was showing me at that time some of these church followers would physically kill me if I went out where they could get to me.

I just stayed at home at my apartment and didn't go out for meetings.  (my phone was unlisted at the time and no one could find where I lived)

And another big trial for me is the following that happened in 1982 ...  God gave me a dream:  In this dream there was an established piece of land.  One entire end broke and slid away.  Then another went ... then another ... then another.  (It was silent.) It was terrible to see.  Then I heard:  "It will be alright through January but in February it will break loose."

I reported this dream on radio.  February came and nothing seemed to happen.  Church people began leaving me and they called me a false prophet because it didn't seem anything happened.  It was terrible to see.


(I think this dream was showing me what they would do in February ... they would accuse me of being a false prophet and they would leave... they would break away from me)

God was making me smaller and smaller to free me from the trap of being a "big time" minister.  Today I am very thankful.  Those ministers can never get enough.  They have thousands attend their meetings and they are like hamsters inside a cage made by themselves and they run about on a wheel and really get no where though it is exciting and seems like they are doing a lot.  But there is always the expense hanging over them ... one more radio station to pay ... one more TV station to pay ... greatness never satisfied ... and then having to live up to their greatness like movie stars have to live up to their past achievements.


I was made free by God through that dream.  But my flesh suffered greatly.  It was very difficult to go through.

At one point, God sent an angel to me to help me as I was sleeping.  It was like my chest was full of holes from shotgun blasts from people in churches shooting at me.  This angel had a type of balm which he rubbed into the holes.  It felt so soothing to me.

Through the next 30 years, God restored me over and over "in small ways".  Then in March, 2013, God gave me a dream showing me to write this blog on internet and all of a sudden the messages were going all over this world daily.

The night before I started writing this writing on Psalm 11, I had the following dream:  I needed some trees trimmed at my house and some men were going to do the work for me and we were walking toward my house when I noticed a very black cloud coming toward us, like a storm.  I wondered why we were looking at trees when this weather was upon us.  Then I looked up and saw white puffy clouds and patches of blue sky.  The storm didn't reach us... then the men were on the roof and my mother was with them on the roof.  I was shocked that she was on the roof.  She had no business being there.  Then she fell off the roof head first and landed on her head on the ground.  She got up and brushed herself off and wasn't hurt.  

I think this was showing the people who are chosen by God will not be hurt even though it looks like they will be hurt.


Isaiah 54:17 ... 17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.