Saturday, February 14, 2015

Casting your burden on other people

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently a man  wrote to me telling me of problem he was having with other people and asking me questions about what he should do.  Immediately I felt a burden.

Here is letter I wrote to him:


=========


We sometimes cast our burdens on other people by telling them our troubles ... I know I have done this.

It is probably lack of faith in God when we do this.

When we tell people things it should be to "edify" ... to bring something God has told us.

Sometimes in our frustration, without having the answer from God, we tell other humans our trouble.

I know I want to try not to do this ... Hopefully you can see what I am saying here.

We need to put our faith in God by telling HIM our frustrations and by waiting on HIM for what HE wants us to do and then perhaps share what God has told us concerning the problem to edify the church.

We share after we have heard from God and after we have the answer from God and after the matter is fully settled in our own heart ... at least that is what we should do.

To share a problem before the answer is to burden the other person with our problem

The problem is sometimes so overwhelming to us that it spews out to others ...

But we must learn to trust God so strongly that we wait on HIM for answers before speaking the problem.  Then we can glorify God in our speaking, telling what HE showed us.
==========
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE careth for you.