Friday, February 13, 2015

No divisions among you

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

One says he is Baptist ... another says he is Methodist ... and so on ...

This is a shame for the body of Christ to be divided this way.

To me there are only those persons who belong to God, born of HIS Spirit, and those persons not of God who are born of the will of humans.

Paul spoke of this in I Cor. 1 ... 10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. 12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. 13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

If we are born of the Spirit of God, we are Christians.  We are the church.  We are the body of Christ.  We are one Spirit.  We follow HIM by HIS Spirit.  We believe the Bible to be the Word of God and we follow by the Spirit of God as HE reminds us of various scriptures to show us the way to go in the circumstances at hand.