Thursday, February 12, 2015

Dream

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

This week, I had the following dream:  I was in my house and it was exceedingly beautiful inside.  Then there was a lion in the house ... and there was a lioness a few feet behind him ... and there was a long haired bob cat.  I wanted to get all these animals out of my house.  They were watching me and I was watching them.  I tried to call 911 animal control for help but I couldn't get phone to work.  Then I tried operator and did get through.  There was a man who kept opening doors to let these animals come into the room where I was. I had in my arms a cat which these animals would have devoured immediately had they been able to get to this cat.  I was protecting the cat.  Other people came into my house wanting to rent it or buy it but they thought the cost to be too great and they left.  Then the man who kept opening doors was driving away in a small vehicle and the animals were with him.

I believe "my" house is beautiful inside.  I've been very involved with things of God, with the Psalms, and with rejoicing in the word from God.


These dangerous animals represent spirits inside individuals who have crossed my path and have come into my life.  This week there have been three carrying strange spirits.  One woman is extremely violent in her dealings and you have to keep your eyes open at all times when she speaks.  I believe she was the "lion" in the dream.  A funny thing about this ... I have often told Pam that this woman will back down when I speak up.  I have seen it many times.  I pictured this like my being lion tamer having a chair and a whip.  The chair keeps the lion from getting too close and keeps lion from being able to reach you with it's claws and fangs.  You certainly cannot afford to relax around the lion.  It is just waiting for you to be it's next meal.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. 10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

I think the lioness in the dream is a person who is born again but allows devils to rise up and speak through her from time to time.  These devils would like to hurt me and put me down.

I think the long haired bob cat is my cousin who is very dangerous and attacks me when possible.

The people who came in to rent or buy the house but found it too costly for them are those people who want the beauty I live in with God but when they get close they view the price too great and they leave.