Friday, February 27, 2015

Elijah: Hidden after delivering message to Ahab ... Prophets: Their works ...

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I Kings 17 ... 1 And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the Lord God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word. 2 And the word of the Lord came unto him, saying, 3 Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.

The apostle Paul had been well known among the Pharisees, excelling in the laws and persecuting Christians even unto death.  Then Paul changed sides and was preaching Jesus whom he had been persecuting.  Paul would go into the synagogues and preach Jesus.  This was very dangerous!

At one point God told Paul to flee.

Acts 22 ... 17 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance; 18 And saw Him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem:for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me. 19 And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:20 And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him. 21 And He said unto me, Depart:for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.

In 1980-82 I was on radio in USA, coast to coast.  I was very popular.  God had given me messages concerning dealing with destructive thoughts and following God.  People wanted to hear these messages.

Then in 82, God said to me:  The foundation is laid.  Now we're really going to move.

Shortly after hearing that, I began hearing the following, over and over:  The time is come that judgment must being at the house of God ... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God...

Shortly after that, God called my attention to sins being committed by various big time ministers ... Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker, and others ... and I tried to get messages to these ministers.  (At that time their sins had not been made public as they were later.)

But these ministers put safeguards around them so no one could get a message to them ... 

So I just began speaking the message on my own radio broadcasts, naming the minister by name on the radio and telling of the wrong doing.

Hate mail poured in to our post office box in Dallas.  I had been led when I started radio to unlist my telephone number.  Therefore no one knew where I lived and they couldn't get to me personally.  But I was going out to have meetings with radio audience at that time.  Then God gave me a dream warning me and instructing me:  In the dream, I was shown I had switched sides (much as Paul had done) and the side I had once been on would really hurt me and I heard these words in the dream:  "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."  I cancelled all meetings which were planned for 1982.  I also cancelled 2 TV talk shows.  I did not go out at all.  I just stayed at my apartment and continued making radio broadcasts.

I was also reminded of the following words of Jesus:  Jn. 16 ... They shall put you out of the synagogues:yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

During that time, I knew if they could, the church people would kill me.

So I just didn't go out among them.

==========

Continued ... after Elijah delivered the message to Ahab ... I Kings 17 ...  2 And the word of the Lord came unto him, saying, 3 Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan. 4 And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there. 5 So he went and did according unto the word of the Lord:for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan. 6 And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.

At one point, I heard the following word ... "Remember Elijah and the ravens ... don't forget."

==========

II Kings 9 ...  1 And Elisha the prophet called one of the children of the prophets, and said unto him, Gird up thy loins, and take this box of oil in thine hand, and go to Ramothgilead:2 And when thou comest thither, look out there Jehu the son of Jehoshaphat the son of Nimshi, and go in, and make him arise up from among his brethren, and carry him to an inner chamber; 3 Then take the box of oil, and pour it on his head, and say, Thus saith the Lord, I have anointed thee king over Israel. Then open the door, and flee, and tarry not.
 

4 So the young man, even the young man the prophet, went to Ramothgilead. 

5 And when he came, behold, the captains of the host were sitting; and he said, I have an errand to thee, O captain. 

And Jehu said, Unto which of all us? 

And he said, To thee, O captain. 

6 And he arose, and went into the house; and he poured the oil on his head, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I have anointed thee king over the people of the Lord, even over Israel. 7 And thou shalt smite the house of Ahab thy master, that I may avenge the blood of my servants the prophets, and the blood of all the servants of the Lord, at the hand of Jezebel. 8 For the whole house of Ahab shall perish:and I will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel:9 And I will make the house of Ahab like the house of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and like the house of Baasha the son of Ahijah:10 And the dogs shall eat Jezebel in the portion of Jezreel, and there shall be none to bury her. And he opened the door, and fled.
 

11 Then Jehu came forth to the servants of his lord:and one said unto him, Is all well? wherefore came this mad fellow to thee? 

And he said unto them, Ye know the man, and his communication. 

12 And they said, It is false; tell us now

And he said, Thus and thus spake he to me, saying, Thus saith the Lord, I have anointed thee king over Israel. 

13 Then they hasted, and took every man his garment, and put it under him on the top of the stairs, and blew with trumpets, saying, Jehu is king. 14 So Jehu the son of Jehoshaphat the son of Nimshi conspired against Joram.