Tuesday, February 10, 2015

If we fail to warn them

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

One of the sections of scripture God used in teaching me after I was born again is Ezekiel 3.

Eze. 3 ... 4 And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them. 

5 For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel; 6 Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee. 

7 But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me:for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted. 

8 Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads. 9 As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead:fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house. 

10 Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, all my words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine ears. 11 And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord God; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.

... Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel:therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. 

18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 

19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. 

20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die:because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 

21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

But this is the NT church ... Is their blood upon us if we fail to warn them?

Consider what the apostle Paul said about this ...

Acts 20 ... 25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more. 26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. 27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

I have lived the past 30+ years delivering warnings and these scriptures have helped me to be diligent in doing this.

In the traditional wedding ceremony, there is a line that says ... "speak now or forever hold your peace."  That has somehow motivated me.  There is a time to warn a person.  If you fail to warn that person it does no good later.

Because of this intense training by God, I have really tried to deliver every word that I felt I had from God both to the church as a whole and to individuals brought to my mind.