Friday, February 6, 2015

God created all things by Jesus Christ, THE WORD

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Eph. 3:9 ...God, who created all things by Jesus Christ (the WORD) ...

All things are and were and will be created by THE WORD which is Jesus Christ.

Jn. 1 ... 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus.  Today God speaks to us by HIS Spirit.  The Spirit brings a thought to our minds.  When we move on that thought, doing as led by that thought, the creation that comes about through our actions is created by THE WORD that God brought to us by HIS Spirit.

We who are of God live this way, by the Word brought to us by the Spirit of God.

Romans 8 ...11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

...   14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

In addition to the Holy Spirit bringing thoughts to our minds, there are other spirits which are not of God that also bring thoughts to our minds.

I Jn. 4 ... 1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God:Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God:and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

There are two ways that I know of in trying the spirit that brought the thought ... prayer and/or directly addressing that spirit ...

We can pray, asking God to confirm that thought, to show us if it is of HIM.

I have also often addressed the spirit, asking:  "Do you confess Jesus Christ has come in the flesh?" ... and following this question I will hear "yes" or "no".

James 3 ... 14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. 15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. 16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. 18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Certainly following the Spirit of God can be tricky ... Each of us must be certain it is the Spirit of God bringing that idea to our minds before we act upon it calling it the Spirit of God.  

Also I warn you ... just because the idea is easy for you to do does not mean it is the Spirit of God leading you ... but if that plan is really hard to do you can be pretty sure it is not the Spirit of God bringing that plan to you ...

Concerning the plan being easy but not of God, I have the following example:  When I lived in Clovis, I had a one car attached garage.  I was afraid the house would not sell in future because of this.  All the other houses in my neighborhood had 2 car garages or even more.  Most people had at least 2 cars.  So I began praying about this and looking for way I could attach another garage to house.  There was enough room for this on one side of house.  I had plenty of money to do this.  I had contractor who had the time to do this.  But every time I tried to move forward with construction I was stopped by one thing or another.  I never did build that garage.  Later the house did sell even with the one car garage although one sale did fall through when house was put on market because of the limitation in garage.

If the plan is difficult and you have to go through brick walls, you'd better back off and pray again.  If the plan would cause you to go into debt or cause great hardship on you or your family, that plan is likely not of God for God's yoke is truly easy and HIS burden is light.   

Mt. 11:28-10 ... Jesus says ... 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart:and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.