Tuesday, February 3, 2015

God helping by HIS Spirit leading us

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

It doesn't snow much where I live.  But recently we had a dusting of snow and ice.  One day during this storm season, I was doing something in the house and felt I should stop that which I was doing and clean the fireplace ashes and get wood off the porch and lay a new fire.  I didn't want to start a fire at that moment but I felt I should get one ready.

I stopped and did this.

About two hours later it started to rain.

The area where the pine wood is stacked is not under the porch covering and the rain was falling on the pine firewood.  Had I not gotten the pine laid earlier, I would have found it very difficult to start a fire in fireplace later in the day.

(We have our agenda but the Holy Spirit knows what is coming and guides us accordingly.)

I thanked God for helping me.  I didn't see the need but God knew what was going to happen ahead and HE helped me avoid the problem.

This is one thing the Holy Spirit does for us ... show us things to come ... HE didn't show me it was going to rain later but HE led me to take action which would take care of that which was to come.

Jn. 16 ... 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak:and he will shew you things to come.