Saturday, February 7, 2015

God is able to do above all we ask or think

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Eph. 3 ... 20 Now unto HIM that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

(The power that worketh in us is the Holy Spirit who brings ideas to us and leads us as we live on this earth.)

When I look around me today, I am astounded by all given me by God.  I know I didn't go out and get these things for myself by my plans.  I don't even take a salary today from the ministry.  And yet things work out for me in incredible ways.

Recently in having trouble with picture on my TV, I clearly heard the following in form of a thought:  "You don't have to put up with that."  I stopped and thought about that which I had just heard.  And I responded, "That's right!"

I believe this is an example of God doing exceeding abundantly above all that I had asked or thought by the power that works inside me, by HIS Spirit who leads me by bringing thoughts (ideas) to my mind.

I had never considered replacing the TV.  The unit is only a year old.  But I can't get it fixed.  The dealer will not work with me in a straightforward way,  and the manufacturer will not allow me to go directly though them.  I have to go through dealer.

But I can replace troublesome TV.  I receive social security check monthly check in amount of $777 per month.  And even though this doesn't seem like much, I don't need much and money accumulates in my checking account even with this amount monthly.  I could buy another TV and still have $1200 in checking.  So as the Spirit said:  "I don't have to put up with that TV problem."

I went out the next day and purchased TV replacement.

Even that was sort of interesting.  It was 28 degrees that day, no moisture.  I had planned to go to Best Buy to check TV's and then go to a little independent dealer who sells higher end products.  But as I was driving to Best Buy I wondered if I could hold up physically to all this shopping.  And I ended up in the wrong lane to turn into Best Buy and went ahead to the independent dealer.  I saw the selection and the price suited me and I know the installer he uses is someone I trust with sound equipment so I wouldn't mind this man being in my house with my sound equipment, so I bought the TV from him.  It turned out that this was much easier than the plan I had intended.  The world compares everything in an attempt to be wise.  I've found God often has a short cut for me.

(Another thing ... I have eye disease, Glaucoma, and need larger letters and pictures than I once did.  This TV I purchased is a much larger screen, 70 inch, which helps a lot. But even with this problem I had not thought of purchasing another TV until that thought came to me as I struggled with the previous TV.  God makes things better for us than we would do for ourselves!)