Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Knowing your assignment and doing it faithfully to God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

God gives us assignments.  Knowing that assignment and doing it faithfully is critical to proper order in the individual life.

God did not give me husband nor children.  When I was born again, I read what Paul said to the women and I wept for there was nothing at all I could do since I had no husband and no children.  What is to become of me?  I asked God as I mourned.

Paul said ...

I Tim. 2 ... 8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works. 11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Titus 2 ... 1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience. 3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; 4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Woe to me ... there was no place at all for me in the church ... so I thought and I grieved.

I had already been taken into heaven twice in the night as I slept and merged into the body of Jesus.  I was totally on fire for the Word of God.  I cared about nothing but the Word of God.  And there was nothing at all for me, having no husband and no children.  "Woe to me ..."

Not only was I on fire after being taken into heaven twice and merged into the body of Jesus but God gave me by the Spirit of God the spiritual gift of exhortation ...but I couldn't speak to the church (so I thought at the time) and I had no husband nor children to care for.

I was bewildered.

At that time, I owned a business so I thought I could make a lot of money in the business and give that money to the church.

But God had other plans for me.  In the night, in a dream, God showed me the following.  I was traveling with a small group of people.  We landed on an island.  It was like pineapple field island, hot, dirty, all the things I did not like.  On this island there were several children.  I realized they were planning to leave me there to care for these children and I cried out, "I won't stay ... I won't do this."  Then it was as if I realized it was God putting me there for this work and when I realized it was God I changed and said, "Unless YOU want me to do this."  (God did want this and they left me on that island with those children, to care for those children.)  There was a pastor and his wife on the island but they wouldn't come out of their house.

The children in the dream were the church, the children of God, and my assignment was to care for them, to care for the church.

After this dream, I tried to marry but that was always stopped, sometimes stopped in a way that seemed supernatural to me.  I felt God was stopping me from marrying.  I finally gave up fully when I was about 68 years old.  I would not be marrying on this earth.

I never stopped exhorting the church.

==========

For a man who is married, it is certainly his assignment to care for and provide for his wife and children.

For a woman who is married, it is her assignment to help her husband and if she has children to care for those children.

Many, especially women, try to run away from their assignments in order to do important works.  Such creates disaster and the devils move in and author many "good" works when this happens.  And the woman is greatly exalted in her own eyes and in the eyes of others.  And everything moves out of control. It is like the order of the solar system being upset.  Much harm is done.

==========

But to know your God given assignment and to fulfill that assignment faithfully brings order.