Thursday, February 15, 2024

πŸ’₯ Why trouble yourself needlessly?

 
The devil will be happy to give us many burdens that are not needful.

A medical therapist told me one of the greatest mistakes her older patients make is they think they had to take a bath the day they have a doctor's appointment.  They are physically tired and they force themselves that day to bathe.  Instead she advised me to take the bath or shower the day before the appointment.

We need to realize when we are old!

Some people do not realize their age and they fret themselves trying to be as when they were young.

I'm 86.  That's old!

I'm not ashamed as the people of this world.

I'm partially crippled with a titanium rod in my leg due to a fall and operation.  

But I'm able to do what I need to do and I don't try to do more than I can do.

My assignment from God is to exhort the church by the Holy Spirit of God in the ways of God.  That I do diligently, daily as we are told to do in the following scripture:

Hebrews 3:14-15  But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

I urge the church to store up good treasure of a scripture in their heart, doing that word for the needed season!


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯