Saturday, February 24, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


 πŸ’₯ Joan Boney 

Psalm 25

4 Shew me THY ways, O LORD; teach me THY paths.

5 Lead me in THY truth, and teach me: for THOU art the God of my salvation; on THEE do I wait all the day.


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


 πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
Psalms 55:22  Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and HE shall sustain thee: HE shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Lamentations 3:22  It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. 
23 They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.
 
My husband and I will be traveling out of the country from February 25-March 2. My husband has been counting the days till we leave. He is very excited to go. I have two horses, one is sick. My mothering instincts are working overtime for this sick animal. As a result, the joy of the upcoming trip has greatly diminished for me ... I am not comfortable leaving her ..... I really do not want to go.
 
I have asked God how to manage the horse so I can enjoy the trip.
 
She cannot eat grass and she is in a large pasture. We have a muzzle on her that is keeping her from eating large amounts of pasture grass. It covers her mouth and nose. It has small holes in it so she can breathe and drink water. The hole that she can eat through is about the size of an avocado pit. This has to be removed regularly. When it is removed, she needs a skin check to look for rub marks or injury. At that time I give her timothy cubes with nutritional supplement. We wait for her to eat so we can reapply the muzzle. It is time consuming.
 
We have never left our horses needing this level of care. I was praying and was impressed to leave her in the field muzzled and find someone to come to the gate (where she waits for me). There the muzzle can be removed and nutrition given.
 
I asked God. Who can I call? I clearly heard my daughter in law's name. I asked her to care for my horse. She said, "I will be happy to help!" My daughter in law loves animals. It is perfect!
My horses are used to me "cooing", "sweet talking" and making "kissing" noises. I say. "there you are my sweet girls" ...... just like they are babies. My daughter in law will do that. Now I can enjoy our trip because my "girls" will have a mama to give the TLC I do. 

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Luke 6:47   Jesus, the Word, says ... Whosoever cometh to Me, and heareth My sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:

48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

49 But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
1 Peter 1:24-25 24  For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
 
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
Psalm 92:12-15 The righteousness shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those that he planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing; To shew that the Lord is upright: HE is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in HIM.


  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
One time our vacuum cleaner was making a loud noise. Usually I would have asked my husband to look at it. But instead I prayed about it, asking God what we should do. During the time I was waiting for an answer, I was using it and my husband came in. I thought for sure he would hear the loud noise and tell me he would look at it. I was amazed that he didn’t say anything.
 
I kept waiting, and one day a picture of the outside of the little store I’d bought the vacuum at came into my mind. I felt this was God showing me to take it there. This store is not very near to us but I was going to be in that area soon for something else, so it wouldn’t even be out of my way to go there.
 
The clerk looked at it and said it needed a new part, maybe the roller. He looked to see if he had one in the back and he did. He put it on and that took care of the problem. God led me to the perfect answer. 

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Romans 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
 
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯