Thursday, February 22, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


 πŸ’₯ Joan Boney 

God says, concerning the new, born again Christian:

Ezekiel 36

23 And I will sanctify MY great name (The Word), which was profaned (made to be secular) among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

(When we have been sanctified before their eyes.)

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

This is what God did for each of us when HE caused us to be born again.  HE gave us a new heart and a new Spirit, HIS Holy Spirit.  Now we can know God and HIS way, keeping HIS judgments, doing them.

By this God changed us from within.  Now we have a new heart and a new Spirit, The heart of God and the HOLY Spirit of Jesus.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 

 πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
Philippians 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings: 15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Amos 5:15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph. 

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
I John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is HE that is in you, than he that is in the world.
 
 
I have an ill horse. I love her and want her to be well. The treatment that the vet recommended is not comfortable for her. I see her struggle and I struggle with her. Thoughts from the devil came telling me all sorts of negative things about her. I prayed and asked God to help me. I thought about other scriptures and the attack was temporarily abated. This went on for 3-4 days, until I thought about verse 4 above. Only this one relieved the attack. I believe that this one gave me enough faith to fight the spirit, so it left me. 

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
It has been a little over a year since I completed cancer treatments. Tests were done twice during the past year and no cancer was found. 
 
The next series of tests are scheduled to begin tomorrow with a CT scan. Two more medical appointments over the next 2 weeks are scheduled for more tests and reviewing the test results. 
 
Various fears have come, and I've tried to turn to God with each of these. Here are some of the scriptures that have been given to me by the Holy Spirit. Such a help. 
 
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 
 
That God is a very "present" help for us, never leaving us, especially stood out to me. HE is always aware of what we are dealing with and exactly what help we need, no matter what we are facing. 
 
Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye. 
 
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee:
be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee;
yea, I will help thee;
yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of MY righteousness.

 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Dream I had in 2015 and recently found…
 
I dreamed I reached into the refrigerator and picked up a container of food with one hand but I dropped it.
 
The container of food reminded me of the Word of God which is our spiritual food. And I realized I should have used both hands to pick it up. Handling it carefully. 
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
Luke 18:28-30  Then Peter said, Lo , we have left all and followed thee. And He (Jesus) said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren , or wife, or children, for the Kingdom of God’s sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.
 
I am old now and look back at my life and things that I considered good and precious as I made my life’s journey with God as my savior, were not so. I can see that my so called sacrifice was NOTHING in comparison to my wonderful salvation provided by God’s son, Jesus for me. Sometimes I didn’t always realize what I had given up, whether it be relationships or material things or jobs, really meant nothing, but I had to grow in God’s wisdom to recognize these events that I look on now as filthy rags! I am so content with the knowledge that with God’s help and my receiving that help as I went along the way, I am at the perfect place in God’s will for my life and I am so happy with that revelation. And that’s where I want to stay! 

 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
A few years ago I was concerned about my neck, because of bending it down so much to read. It was a little uncomfortable and I was also concerned about possible long term effects. I felt I needed something to hold up the reading material. But I couldn’t think of anything we had that would work. I prayed about this on and off.
 
One day, I was thinking about it and thought how one of those tables they use in hospitals to serve food to the patient would be perfect, where the support pole is off to the side. But where could I possibly find something like that?
 
Then the Holy Spirit reminded me of a small table my husband had bought a while back. It was an office table with the support pole off to the side. He said I could use it. It sat rather low and I didn’t know if it would work, but then I saw that it was adjustable and I could raise it to a good height for me. The surface was divided in two and the main part had an adjustable tilt plus a little ledge to hold the book or iPad.
 
I have been using it ever since and am so thankful for this perfect solution. 

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Hebrews 13:5  Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
 
6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
 
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

CHURCH GATHERING 
IN COLORADO SPRINGS:  
July 22-26, 2024

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯