Sunday, February 11, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)

 πŸ’₯ Joan Boney 

John 14  (Jesus says)  I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME.

Jesus, The Word, is the way to go!


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


 πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
2 Peter 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of HIM in peace, without spot, and blameless.   

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
JOB 33:14-17  FOR GOD SPEAKETH ONCE, YEA TWICE, YET MAN PERCEIVETH IT NOT.
 
15. IN A DREAM, IN A VISION OF THE NIGHT, WHEN DEEP SLEEP FALLETH UPON
MEN, IN SLUMBERINGS UPON THE BED;



16. THEN HE OPENETH THE EARS OF MEN, AND SEALETH THEIR INSTRUCTION,


17. THAT HE MAY WITHDRAW MAN FROM HIS PURPOSE, AND HIDE PRIDE FROM MAN.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
πŸ’₯ Beth Martin 

Colossians 2:10  And ye are complete in HIM, which is the head of all principality and power:
 
He completes us and makes us whole.  

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
When we were looking for a new car this past November (2023), we were parked in front of the Mercedes showroom waiting for the salesman, Jeremy, to bring a car for us to test drive. As we waited, another customer walked over to our car and started talking with us. He said over the years he has owned 20 Mercedes and has found that as long as he had the yearly maintenance done, he didn't have any problems at all with the cars. This stood out strongly to me.
 
The car we purchased had been driven by the manager at the dealership. He was planning to change cars, I think to a 2024 model, so the car he had been driving was available for purchase. 
 
In the excitement of purchasing the car, I failed to ask about maintenance on the car. Later, I asked Jeremy and understood him to say maintenance wouldn't be due until July, 2024. 
 
Then a few weeks ago a message came on the car's screen saying that maintenance was due in February, this month. I called Jeremy about this and he said the service people probably just forgot to reset something and that he could take care of this next time we were in the area of the dealership. 
 
Twice this past week, I have been awake in the middle of the night and the car's maintenance came to mind with a reminder that I need to get documentation about the maintenance.  I called Jeremy to make sure he was at the dealership before we drove there, but he didn't answer so I left a message. He called back yesterday afternoon and we drove to the dealership. 
 
As Jeremy and I talked, I was again reminded by the Holy Spirit to ask for something in writing showing the maintenance done and when the next maintenance would be due. He said that was no problem and turned to his computer screen. He looked for quite a while at the screen, then said he needed to go talk with the service people. When he returned he said that the service that should have been done around the time we purchased the car had not been done and that they would do it for us now. We arranged for that maintenance to be done next week. 
 
I had no idea that maintenance needed to be done now. But by my asking for something on paper, this became apparent. (I feel sure this was just a mistake on the part of the dealership in the flurry of activity surrounding them selling the car.)
 
This morning I was reminded of having this brought to my attention in the middle of the night, twice, especially the need to get something in writing about maintenance. Although I didn't realize it at the time, this was the Holy Spirit guiding me in sorting through all of this. 
 
I'm so grateful to God for continually helping us and guiding us in what we need to do, even when we don't know anything needs to be done. 
 
And I've been reminded that the Holy Spirit guides us into all truth ... even truth about a car's maintenance schedule when needed ... 
 
John 16:13  Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Last night when I was talking with my son, all of a sudden during the conversation, I thought about something I had learned a couple of days before. The veterinarian in Texas that I took my dogs to for a number of years had died. 
 
He and I were about the same age and I was surprised when I learned about his death. 
 
It made me sad when I found this out and the sadness was hard to shake. 
 
I suspect it was my flesh wanting to pass along something emotional to someone else. Our flesh loves to stimulate itself, in that way. 
 
I knew I was in danger of telling him this so I asked God to please not let me repeat this. 
 
After I got off the phone, I realized that, after I prayed, I forgot all about it!
 
We are so blessed to have God as our help at all times and Who never fails us.

 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
John 10: 9-11 Jesus says ... I am the door: by ME if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out and find pasture. The thief cometh not , but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life , and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
 
Even in our worldly life, there are rules to follow in every area. People tend to see what they want and how to get it. The price they PAY in this short life should really be measured by the faith in God that they exhibit and they are usually found wanting from what I see. Jesus paid our price for eternal life and all He asks is we follow Him and obey Him and we can spend eternal life with Him. People have to have faith and believe what the Bible says and PRACTICE it in this earthly life and their reward is without measure according to God. I have to be diligent and stead fast every moment I am awake because I know the devil is always waiting to enter in if I falter. But God is always there to help me in my weakest times and persevere I am so grateful for His Mercy.


  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
This morning I woke up with a hymn in my mind. The lyrics are Psalm 103:1.
 
Bless the Lord , O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name. 

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
I agree that God is our hope. Hope in Him . And certainly not in man nor governments of men. Look at the way governments use money or when they don't have money they borrow more money and go deeper into debt. Or they invest in this or that to make more money.

John 8:30  As He spake these words, many believed on Him.
 
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If ye continue in My word, then are ye My disciples indeed;

continue: go on to a specified course of action; do and keep on doing
 
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 
 
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

CHURCH GATHERING 
IN COLORADO SPRINGS:  
July 22-26, 2024

Mark your calendar.
(Details to follow later)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯