Friday, February 16, 2024

πŸ’₯ Two critical questions to ask God when an idea comes.

 
On January 10, 1980, I was asleep in the night when I was awakened by a loud trumpet-like voice speaking 3 words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

I jumped out of bed and wrote "KWJS" on a note pad that was sitting by my bed.

(I didn't want to get those letters mixed up because they appeared to me to be call letters to either radio or television.  They turned out to be a religious broadcasting radio station.)

I asked God two critical questions:  "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  Then I said:  "I wouldn't know how to do that."

The Holy Spirit then said:  "Call the radio station manager."

(I did that as soon as the radio station KWJS opened that morning.  The station manager told me how one goes on radio.  I did that and within 5 days was broadcasting exhortations for the church on KWJS.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Those turned out to be exactly the right questions for me to ask.

It occurs to me that each of us ask God when we have an idea come to do something to ask God:  "Do YOU want me to do that?  and ... How do I do that?"


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯