Monday, February 26, 2024

πŸ’₯ * Sharing with the church daily


 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


 πŸ’₯ Joan Boney

Joshua 1:5 

(God says:)  I will not fail thee nor forsake thee. 

(Restated: Hebrews 13:5  I will never leave thee nor forsake thee.) 


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


 πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
Psalms 111:10  The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do HIS commandments: HIS praise endureth for ever.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

Isaiah 52:7  How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! 

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Years ago I had a vivid dream.   On a medieval battlefield wearing armor, I was in a very heated battle ..... wounded but able to go on fighting. The match between myself and my opponent was nearly even. There were dead bodies all around me. I was growing tired and weak from the energy spent. The thought came that I needed something else ..... a different weapon .... what is it ...... where is it ........ I looked around. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a huge sword. I was able to pick it up between defensive moves. Once I picked it up, the strength was immediate and I felt invincible. I advanced strongly and the enemy retreated.
 
When I awoke and thought about the dream. I knew immediately that the sword in my dream is the sword of the spirit. It made all the difference in the battle. 
 
Ephesians 6:13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

Psalm 46:10  Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 
 
As we face various problems and decisions on this earth, our flesh can get very stirred up, trying to work out the matter in some way. 
 
But God is the creator of all things. HE knows everything about each of us and about whatever we are dealing with. Nothing is hidden from God. Nothing is impossible with God. And God knows, and will work out, HIS purpose for us in the matter. 
 
We can turn to God about the matter and keep our flesh from rising up, trusting in God assured of these things, and wait for God to show us anything we need to do and then do that. 
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Sometimes I will hear something that man has done and I can even feel discouraged by it because it seems that the people of the world have so much power. 
 
But then I will be reminded of the following scripture…

Psalm 47:8  GOD reigneth over the heathen:
 
Hearing this truth from God always restores me and brings me peace and joy.

 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers   
 
Proverbs 15:1  A soft answer turneth away wrath; but grievous words stir up anger.


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   

One time I was making banana bread, which would take almost an hour in the oven. A thought came to me to put a sweet potato in the oven with it. The sweet potato would also take about an hour. But this didn’t make sense to me because I already had some leftover sweet potato from one I’d made in the microwave. I did do it and am so glad I acted on that instead of what made sense in my own thinking.
 
I couldn’t believe how much different and better the potato was that was cooked in the oven. So sweet and moist, without adding any butter or sugar to it. And especially at this time when I was trying to limit my intake of sugar. I wasn’t eating much, if any sweets, and eating sweet potatoes cooked this way became like a dessert to me. 
 
I have been thankful for God giving me this idea. 

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton

1 Corinthians 10:13   There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
CHURCH GATHERING 
IN COLORADO SPRINGS:  
July 22-26, 2024

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯