Tuesday, February 27, 2024

*** Podcast: The early church met in homes. Paul gave instructions as to what was to happen when we come together as the church. We will try to do that when we meet as the church this summer in Colorado Springs.

 

 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Home Meeting of Jesus Ministries
July 22-26, 2024
Pam Padgett's home in Colorado Springs, Co.
(details to follow)

Paul told us what to do when we gather as the church and this is what we will try to do:

I Corinthians 14:26  How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm (prayer), hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

Matthew 18:20  (Jesus says:)  For where two or three are gathered together in MY name, there am I in the midst of them.

Do you believe Matthew 18:20?  Pam and I are believers so that makes 2 of us.  Jesus promises to be with us in this case.  Since Jesus is with us and we believe this, shouldn't people be born again and healings occur?  I would expect this to happen.  And God might choose to reveal to us more about end time and especially how we can keep ourselves going forward.  

But if you do not expect and believe and come here in faith, then we are warned as follows:

James 1:5-6  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

7  For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

Please examine yourself.  

Recently a woman in our little church group said she never hears from God when she prays?  

Hebrews 11:6   But without faith it is impossible to please HIM: for he that cometh to God must believe that HE is, and that HE is a rewarder of them that diligently seek HIM.

(It is my opinion that she is hearing from a devil and confessing what a devil says.  If we pray according to the will of God we know HE hears us.  I John 5  Throughout the Bible we also see God speaking to HIS children.  John 10)

I encouraged this woman to stop confessing what devils tell her for I know God speaks to us.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Every time I pray, I expect God to hear me for I pray according to the will of God.  If I'm not sure of the will of God, I don't ask God to do something.

I'm sure when I pray asking God to create in me a clean heart and to renew a new spirit within me (Psalm 51:10), I'm sure God does that for me.  Sometimes I feel a change in me instantly.

I John 5:14-15  And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us:

15 And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM.

You can't listen to what the devil says and confess that to other people and receive from God.

When the devil tells me something opposite to Bible,  I know that is the devil speaking and I refuse to believe it because devil is a liar and there is no truth in him.  

And I do not repeat what the devil says to me.  neither should you.  

Joan Boney

PS ... Soon Marriott will send us a link showing you are part of Jesus Ministries church meeting and we will be able to send you a link whereby you can get a reduced rate to get one of the rooms in our reserved block of rooms at Marriott for meeting with arrival date July 21 with departure July 27.

We will also send names of other hotels that are close to Pam's house.

Watch blog for these.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯