Tuesday, February 27, 2024

πŸ’₯ *Sharing with the church daily


 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


 πŸ’₯ Joan Boney

Matthew 7

21 Not every one that saith unto MY, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of MY Father which is in heaven.

(It can be a sin if we go out ... and it can be a sin if we stay home and do not go out.  It is all up to God, whether it is God's will.  So we ask God what we should do.)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in THY name? and in THY name have cast out devils? and in THY name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from ME, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of MINE, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27  And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

We ask ourselves:  "What does God want me to do?  and HOW am I to do that?"


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

Isaiah 41:10 God says ... Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness. 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Philippians 2:14  Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
 
Murmuring - grumbling; complaining
 
Disputing - arguing; debating
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
John 14: 1-3  Jesus says ...  Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in Me (the Word). In My Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am there ye may be also.


  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Romans 12:9   Let love be without dissimulation (play acting, falseness, pretense). Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. 

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
2 Peter 1:4  Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
 


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯