Monday, February 26, 2024

Podcast: Scripture brought to my mind by Holy Spirit changed everything

 
 
 
 
Comments by Joan Boney:

We have a woman in our church group who has been difficult to deal with from time to time.

Recently the Holy Spirit brought this scripture to my mind and it enabled me to go another way as I communicated with her.

I Thessalonians 5:14  Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

* Warn the unruly:  disorderly and disruptive and not amenable to discipline or control:

* Comfort the feebleminded:  (of a person) unable to make intelligent decisions or judgments:

* Support the weak liable to break or give way under pressure; easily damaged:

*  Be patient:  able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious:


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯